Here's a few random things I wanted to share with y'all:
1. First up, I should explain my absence from the blogging world this week - the family and I spent most of the week in Steamboat Springs, CO with some good friends and I didn't get on the computer all that much.
2. This fabulous recipe has been the most viewed recipe on my blog this month. You should give it a try if you haven't yet.
3. I've discovered that it is impossible for me to write a post without at least one spelling error. Apologies in abundance.
4. My husband is incredible. Last night I came down with a fever and he offered to give me a shoulder massage, a foot rub and a back rub. I took him up on all three, of course. It seemed like the right thing to do. :)
5. It's snowing here. Yesterday the temp was a whopping 53 degrees and now we're at 23. Never mind though, we're supposed to get a sunny 60 degree day on Monday. Wyoming's weather is weird.
6. I'll be posting a recipe for dark chocolate brownies in a bit. They'll make you let out one of those happy, perfectly content, sighs.