I was just awarded the "Honest Scrap" blogger award by Reagan over at Where is the Me in Mommy? And, as a recipient, y'all get to find out 10 things about me. Maybe I should bare my deepest, darkest, secrets? I'd probably have to have some of those first...
1. I've never tried sushi. It scares me.
2. I'm working towards finishing my B.A. in Elementary Education. I can't explain how perfectly "right" it feels for me to be in a classroom.
3. Even though we got married really young, my husband and I have never had a fight, serious argument or gone to bed angry with each other. The last four years have been the best and happiest of my life!
4. I can't clap on beat or hear rhythm. But I did do ballet for the last three years of highschool. I have a box full of leotards, tights and ballet slippers to prove it.
5. It took me months to figure out how to successfully bake after we moved here because of the 6000 ft. elevation. Tears flowed on a few occasions when my cakes came out dense and flat. Not cool.
6. I'm exceptionally clumsy.
7. I have 7 brothers and 1 sister. And my parents aren't even Mormon or Catholic. Or on a TLC show.
8. I believe life is too short to spend any portion of time pissed off at anybody or anything. Life is a blessing and every day should be enjoyed.
9. A few weeks ago a friend introduced me to this website: Knock-off Wood. Last week I totally asked my husband for a jigsaw as my Mother's Day gift. Because of #6, my husband is scared that I'll cut off my hand while attempting to be an awesome furniture builder. Luckily, I'm certified in First Aid from the American Red Cross.
10. Y'all make me happy. Seriously. You have no idea how much I enjoy hearing about my readers trying and loving a recipe or two. Or three.