1. Burn chocolate. They make double boilers for a reason!
2. Have a cupcake failure. As in, the altitude where I live caused my cupcakes to severely flatten, thereby making them run all over the pan.
3. Get cupcake goo all over the bottom of my oven.
4. Fill my house with smoke from aforementioned burning cupcake goo.
4. Make a complete and utter mess out of my once tidy kitchen.
5. Got back on the horse and started over again.
:sigh: I hate kitchen troubles. They annoy me.
The other night my brother-in-law came over to pick up his truck that we had been borrowing for the move across town. And I decided to make this super simple dessert:
Strawberry Cream Cheese Won Tons (printable recipe)
Makes a couple dozen!
1/2 pkg. won ton wrappers
8 oz. tub strawberry cream cheese
2 - 4 oz. melted chocolate
1/4 c. ground almonds
Place a teaspoonful of the cream cheese in the center of each won ton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wrapper and fold in half, to create a triangle. Fry won tons in hot oil until golden brown on each side. Remove from oil and place on a paper towel to drain excess oil. Using a pastry bag, squeeze melted chocolate over the warm won tons. Sprinkle with ground almonds, serve and enjoy!